Anyways, she is also going to be talking about my Hero program that I have worked very hard on! So, everyone watch her!
Then next Wednesday, Big Buddah, from Fox 13 is coming to our school for the "Cool School of the Week"! So, anyone who likes to be up early, I am going to be on in the 6:15 time slot, again talking about the Hero program. I am excited, but still trying to figure out what I am going to say or do! So we will be on starting at 6:00 until I think 9:00. It should be a lot of fun, my kids are super excited!
Speaking of my kids, I have not posted much lately, I have been really busy doing PTA stuff, keeping up with my kids and helping my parents out . . . But just so you can enjoy my kids as much as I do . . .
Keegan was hiding in the pantry, then he would go "Hello" and I would say "who's there" then he would pop out and say "me"
Kaylix escaping outside because the door was open, just a little bit, he thinks outside is his other place in life, I am not looking forward to the snow for him!
Chelsey made a cake, Corbin was in charge of licking the bowl clean, and man he did a good job of that, he just couldn't keep himself clean!
On Sunday at my parents, Kaylix made a total mess with his dessert, so Riley stuck him in the sink to wash him off, he loved it and didn't want to get out, so he staid in there for a good 20 30 minutes!
Wow, my kids are messy eaters!
Chelsey, just taking it easy before going to bed.
My parents were super nice and helpful and signed Chelsey up to play Fall Ball through the Rec Center. She had practice on Tuesday and I think that she will have a lot of fun. She is playing with a lot of the girls off her All Star team. The assist coach of all stars put this together for fun and more practice for the girls. It should be fun, but look out softball fields, here we come . . . again!
Seriously, I told Jenni the other day "I know I was not very excited about our PTA assignment but after talking to Tricia about all she's been doing this summer and will be doing this year for her school I feel like I CAN do it! so I have a better attitude." I think she was shocked by my change of heart with PTA. SO sorry I missed your spot on Fox and your sister on Good Things Utah talking about your program. Looking for a job? you'll have people calling you to implement your bullying program at their school.!
ReplyDelete