Who said that this tiny, sweet, precious little baby girl who I love so much,

Could turn into this big, not always as sweet;) but still precious BIG girl who I love more and more each day?
On Monday March 8 Chelsey celebrated her 9th birthday! Chelsey knows how to spread out all of her celebrations to make them last and last and to make the most of them!The Friday before her birthday, the kids were out of school, so we went to the aquarium, and she took a friend along as a little party! It was a lot of fun!
Saturday, we went to the Zoo with the Becksteads, it was sooo much fun. The kids had a blast and all the animals were very happy to perform for us, it was awesome how active the animals are when they are not roasting hot!
Then on Monday, Chelsey requested a special birthday dinner, Chinese food! She loves Chinese food! Then we opened gifts from us and had cake and ice cream.
Then on Saturday, we had a family birthday party for her. Chelsey loves to invite as many people as she can (more gifts, ya know!!!) But seriously, she loves to have lots of people around her and there celebrating her, and this year was no disappointment! Thanks to everyone who came and thanks for all the nice gifts, she felt so special!

I love Chelsey so much. She is so special in so many ways. I can't even imagine my family or my life without her. Even though she loves to fight with me, I often just sit and say "I love you" when she is yelling at me, and that makes her laugh, then we can talk about what is bothering her. Chelsey is a very strong willed, very passionate person about everything in her life. I love her so much and I can't believe that she is getting so big.
She picked out her birthday cake, it is Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes, but we put a special surprise in the bottom of the cones, skittles!
I love Chelsey so much. She is so special in so many ways. I can't even imagine my family or my life without her. Even though she loves to fight with me, I often just sit and say "I love you" when she is yelling at me, and that makes her laugh, then we can talk about what is bothering her. Chelsey is a very strong willed, very passionate person about everything in her life. I love her so much and I can't believe that she is getting so big.
Happy Birthday Chelsey Bug! :)
Awwww Happy birthday Chels! She is a cutie pie!
ReplyDelete