After my bad experience with Sears and the Halloween pictures, they gave me a CD, I hadn't really looked at what it was. The other day I pulled it out of my Diaper bag, and it is all the pictures that we had taken. So, since I paid so much for them, I decided to share them with everyone!!!! I hope that you enjoy them. They really are cute!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Halloween!!!
After my bad experience with Sears and the Halloween pictures, they gave me a CD, I hadn't really looked at what it was. The other day I pulled it out of my Diaper bag, and it is all the pictures that we had taken. So, since I paid so much for them, I decided to share them with everyone!!!! I hope that you enjoy them. They really are cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way cute Tricia. I love the pics. I love Chelsea's cute dress. She is always dressed so pretty, even at Halloween!
ReplyDeleteKaylix is getting so big too.
Happy Halloween!
PS- Did I give you that monster costume? We used to have it and I think I gave it away but couldn't remember if it was to you or someone else?????? Funny.
ReplyDelete