Words of Wisdom from Dr. Seuss

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind, don't matter and those who matter, don't mind.”

Friday, April 25, 2008

Here they are Finally!

A lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into getting these pictures on here, there are probably more pictures then you care to see, but I had a request from Grandma Mitchell last night for more pictures. I am still having problems, I had to post each picture one at a time. I got these on, and I was still trying to put more on, when I got the error message again. So, I will have to keep trying!!! Enjoy!

This is Chelsey's game on Monday, I know it's a swing and a miss, but she always seems to hit it on her 3rd pitch!

Here she is playing catcher again, her favorite!


This is Corbins Game, it was so windy, and I was trying so hard to keep Kaylix out of the wind, that I didn't get pictures until the game was over, whoops!
Giving the other team fives!


Uncle Jason giving the team their pep talk!
This year, they are the Storm, and their uniforms are awesome!


Keegan wanted a fudge pop, since it was a nice day outside, I sent him out to enjoy it, and boy am I glad I did!!



Riley and the older Kids! Don't look at the mess all around him, it was a rough day!


Chelsey and I finally went to Sweet and Sassy's. A little girls salon and spa. She had a great time, it was fun for her to have something that was all about her!

She is showing off her makeup here!

Her toes looked beautiful!


This is the finished product! Straight hair and all, but, it's back to curly after washing it!

Don't look at the pile of socks, it was laundry day, and I hadn't matched all the socks yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment