Chelsey was a Nurse!
Just so you can see her cute scrubs better! You think it easy getting 6 kids to sit still so you can take a picture when they are all so excited to go Trick-or-Treating?!?
Kaylix had a great time getting a lot of candy!
We got to go Trick-or-Treating with some of our favorite people!
The next day, Kaylix was going crazy eating all the candy, I had to hide it all!
The other night we were eating dinner, all of a sudden Keegan picks up a handful of Mash Potatoes and smears them all over his faceHe was so proud of himself for doing it too!
Kaylix thought he was pretty funny too! Luckily he didn't copy him!
Corbin lost his first tooth. He was really excited about it. His new tooth is already soming in. Because it has no room, it is coming in behind the rest of his teeth. I told him to get wiggling the others so his teeth aren't to messed up. But they are not quite loose yet.
I have posted pictures of Kaylix's favorite place to climb, the table but this is his other favorite place. He climbs on just about everything and anything. And it doesn't matter who's house he is at, he has to sit ON the table! Tonight, Riley had left his bottom drawer on the dresser open a little, so Kaylix was using it as his stool to climb up and get Riley's cell phone. He is a MONKEY!
I love it when Keegan gives me this smile!
It has been a fun and busy last few days. I celebrated another birthday last week. Yes, I am another year older. 31, I was ok turning 30 because I thought it sounded cool to say "I'm 30!" It still seems like you are on the younger side. But now, I am officially into my 30's. It is all downhill from here!!!!!!!!!!!! But I appreciate Bev and Roxzanne having me a birthday dinner and cake, it was fun to spend time with them on my birthday. Then we got to see Grandma and Grandpa Mitchell the next day. It is always fun to see them!
My parents and Ty and Jen went to Disneyland the day after Halloween. I kept trying to tell them that I needed to come too because it was my birthday, but they never invited me! But I had a birthday party with my family on Sunday and got lots of fun clothes. I love getting new clothes! But it was a great birthday and a lot of fun!
Thanks everyone for making my birthday special!
Happy Birthday Tricia!! Oh my, I had no idea. You didn't look a day older and I'm the last to get the R.S. newsletter. I am very glad to hear you had a good birthday, you deserve it! Happiest new year!!
ReplyDeleteSorry we didn't invite you to go to Disneyland with us!!! I just didn't know what you would do with your kids while we were gone. HA HA. I can't believe you are 31 either. I can't be old enough to have a daughter that old or one that is 33.
ReplyDeleteI love you so much and am so proud of you as a person, mother and daughter.
Love Mom
I'm sorry we didn't invite you to go to Disneyland, but we didn't know what you would do with your kids while we were gone!! HA HA. I can't believe you are 31 either, and I also can't believe I am old enough to have a daughter 31 and one 33. I don't know when it happened.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the cute pictures of the kids. I love all of you so much and am so proud you are my daughter.
Love Mom
Sorry about the 2 comments. I really suck at this.
ReplyDelete