Riley has a camera at work, and I begged him to bring it home so we could have pics of the fun, so here they are!!! There are a lot of pics because they are all so cute, I couldn't decide which ones to leave out!
(and thats Riley's behind)
Corbin Playing in the fountain
Keegan, Kaylix and I waited for Chelsey, Corbin and Riley to ride Splash Mountain!
I know it is sideways and hard to see, but we are standing at the front gate by the flower Mickey head, they have it lite up at nights now!
Winnie the Pooh!
Eeyore!
Pluto signing the kids autograph book
Pluto and the older kids!
Mickey Mouse, the man who saved our week!
Keegan wasn't sure about him!
Minnie, they were celebrating the Lunar New Year
because it is the year of the mouse, or rat!
Donald!
Alice in Wonderland and Mad Hatter!
Trying to drive the car in Toon Town!
This is how Kaylix spent most of the vacation!
Keegan, taking a rest from all the fun!
Stopping to smell the flowers, or pick them one or the other!
Chelsey is a big help to Keegan!
Keegan wasn't sure about him!
because it is the year of the mouse, or rat!
As you can see we had a really good time, despite the fact that Keegan spent the first 2 days throwing up all over everything and having diarrhea. We were grateful the people at the hotel were so nice, I think that we asked for more clean sheets, pillows, blankets, towels and toilet paper than any one had ever before. And we had to keep having house keeping come and clean up throw up! We thought that they were going to charge us an extra housekeeping and laundry fee, but they didn't! Then Kaylix kind of got it too, I think that is why he slept soooo much! He missed out on all the fun his first time at Disneyland. Tyler and Jen were there with us on Saturday. Ty works for Skywest, so they flew out, spent the day and the night, got up at 4 am to go and catch a 6am flight back home! Chelsey was so excited that Jen was there with her, she sure loves her a lot! We had 8 people in a small hotel room that really is only meant for 4! It was a blast. We had a great time and were sad to come back home to responsibilities and reality!
That is so fun! I showed my kids the pictures and they think that would be a great place to go! Next year, hopefully.
ReplyDelete