For all those of you who are checking in today, and in the area, my family has a booth at a Christmas Craft show at Wheeler Farm. It started at 8:00 this morning and goes until 10:00 tonight. We are worried that no one is going to come because there has not been much advertising! So, come and support us!!!
My sister has lots of fun vinyl stuff and my mom did embroidery on blankets, and a few other things. Chelsey and I made hair bows and I made burp rags. My uncle screen printed some Christmas shirts that are very cute!
So, come and check it out!
(There are fun neighbor gifts!!)
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you have anything left? How did it go yesterday? I knew I should be checking your blog hourly, now look, I missed the craft show! Please advise what I am to do now.Thanks.
ReplyDelete